When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Appears
Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton are two well-known internet marketers with a long resume of business success in everything from affiliate marketing to business consulting. Even more impressive is their track record of teaching others how to duplicate their success. It is the latest follow-up to two widely-acclaimed previously released courses by Aidan and Steve: 100K Factory and 100K Factory Ultra Edition. The student success stories created by both of these previous courses are a matter of record, but this article, will investigate if their latest edition in this series can take student results to the next level.
100K Factory Revolution – What is It?
This course teaches an ecommerce business model, selling physical products online from an online store or ecommerce site. Unlike many of the lookalike courses that have flooded the market recently, It teaches ecommerce with a twist, done a different way. The course content consists of web-based training and one of its centerpieces is a traffic-generating software and associated training that pulls targeted visitors to your ecommerce site from a variety of sources. One of the key elements to success in online business in general, and in ecommerce in particular, is the ability to generate a steady stream of visitors who have buyer intent, and it provides the student everything required to meet this critical need.
Next-Level Ecommerce Training
100k Factory Revolution builds upon and steps beyond Aidan’s and Steve’s two previous highly successful ecommerce courses. A serious student of ecommerce will get all of the key features of the previous courses plus more in 100K Factory Revolution:
- Unmatched customer support – A responsive help desk will address any product issues in a timely manner.
- User community – Receive support from like-minded entrepreneurs who, like you, are in the process of building an ecommerce business.
- Website design research – Steve’s and Aidan’s previous ecommerce courses provided students with site monetization strategies derived from rigorous testing and research based on tens of millions of visitors to ecommerce sites that were constructed according to the models they teach. In 100K Factory Revolution, this research-based site design will be further refined.
- Niche selection – Sites may be built around not only physical product niches, but also around a particular passion or interest, such as sports.
- Next-level traffic strategies – Traffic strategies employed in the previous 100k Factory courses, such as levering highly targeted audiences and tapping into diverse pockets of web traffic, will be further enhanced in 100k Factory Revolution.
In this course, as well as in Steve’s and Aidan’s previous ecommerce courses, the goal is to create a $100K per year business in 60 days. Keep in mind, the goal is not to generate $100K in 60 days, but instead to build a business that generates revenue at a $100K per year rate within 60 days. This may sound like an ambitious target, but considering the parade of success stories generated by Aidan’s and Steve’s previous trainings, a $100K per year income target is absolutely achievable, especially with the next-level training offered in 100k Factory Revolution.